We sure hope you love your order, but just in case you aren't happy with something here is everything you need to know about returning!
- All returns must be received within 14 days from the ship date of your order for a full refund.
- All items received after that (up to 21 days) will receive store or online credit only. No returns or exchanges will be accepted after 21 days from date received. If we decide to allow a return outside of our general return policy, a $5 per item restocking fee may apply.
- Returned merchandise worth a value of $250(+) are subject to a 5% restocking fee. The restocking fee will be deducted from your return.
- Items must be unworn, with tags attached. We reserve the right to refuse or give partial refunds based on the condition of the item. Please do not alter shoe boxes as we will not give you a refund if you do so.
- All clearance (including "deals of the day"), intimate apparel, pre-orders and accessories are FINAL SALE.
- All returns are processed within 2-3 business days. Refunds often take 5-7 business days beyond that to show up on your account (based on bank).
- Please enclose the original receipt so we can locate your order efficiently and quickly process your return.
- Please note, gift cards from our brick & mortar store do not work on the website and website gift cards do not work in our brick & mortar stores!
Please mail all returns back to the
Apricot Lane Peoria Warehouse:
1031 W. Olympia Dr.
Peoria, IL 61615
From time to time, a damage or ﬂaw in an item gets by us as we inspect our garments. If you experience this, please take a photo of the damage/ﬂaw and email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you within 2 business days!