***PLEASE NOTE OUR RETURN POLICY HAS CHANGED SLIGHTLY REGARDING IN STORE RETURNS AS OF JUNE 1, 2018. All online orders returned in store as of June 1, 2018 will only receive in store credit.***
We sure hope you love your order, but just in case you aren't happy with something here is everything you need to know about returning!
- All returns must be received within 14 days from the ship date of your order for a full refund. We do accept returns at our brick and mortar locations for in store credit only.
- All items received after that (up to 21 days ONLINE ONLY) will receive online credit only. No returns or exchanges will be accepted after 21 days from date received. If we decide to allow a return outside of our general return policy, a $5 per item restocking fee may apply.
- Returned merchandise worth a value of $250(+) are subject to a 5% restocking fee. The restocking fee will be deducted from your return.
- Items must be unworn, with tags attached. We reserve the right to refuse or give partial refunds based on the condition of the item. Please do not alter shoe boxes as we have the right to deny or deduct your return.
- All clearance (including "deals of the day"), sale items, intimate apparel, pre-orders and accessories are FINAL SALE.
- All returns are processed within 2-3 business days. Refunds often take 5-7 business days beyond that to show up on your account (based on bank).
- Please enclose the original receipt so we can locate your order efficiently and quickly process your return.
- Please note, gift cards from our brick & mortar store do not work on the website and website gift cards do not work in our brick & mortar stores!
- Due to an unforeseen event, the item you ordered may have become out of stock and no longer available. If an item in your order does become unavailable, you will receive a refund notification. If your order contains additional items, these items will still be shipped to you and the unavailable item will be removed from your order followed by a refund for the unavailable item. The refund is automated from our system.
Please mail all returns back to the
Apricot Lane Peoria Warehouse:
1031 W. Olympia Dr.
Peoria, IL 61615
From time to time, a damage or ﬂaw in an item gets by us as we inspect our garments. If you experience this, please take a photo of the damage/ﬂaw and email us immediately at email@example.com and we will get back to you within 2 business days!